Monday, July 14, 2014

Final Tally--A Lotta Bit Late

I am embarrassed to be posting the results today--four weeks after the challenge ended.

If you had any idea how insane my life has been for the last four weeks, you may cut me a little slack, but that's still no excuse for my tardiness. Please forgive me.

As far as results go, since it's been four weeks, my brain is a little foggy and the information is a little scattered. These are the results that I have. If you have something different, please let me know.

Winner, with a perfect score:

Heidi Brubaker

And tied for second, missing only three points for the entire challenge:

Sam Brubaker 
Melissa Neary

As far as the biggest loser goes, I never got totals from most people. Posted biggest loser:

Matt Olsen 

Those who completed the challenge:

Paige
Erica
Helen
Bill
Sarah
Jamie

This may be a little inaccurate, because I know that some people posted their final points on the Facebook post which, incidentally, I can no longer find. So if you completed the challenge and your name isn't listed above, please let me know today. I'll be sending out small prizes to these winners by the end of the week.

Thanks for competing with me and helping me with some better habits. I wasn't nearly as successful this time, but I'm sure there is another challenge in my future where I will win.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I completed it. I may have been one of those facebook posts.

    ReplyDelete