Sunday, June 23, 2013

Week #3 Results




So. How are ya doing?

Is it getting easier or is it dragging for you?  Some things were easier this week, but I found myself really craving a chocolate milkshake Saturday afternoon. Ice water just doesn't seem to substitute well for that!



Here are the top ten in each category.

Challenge points:
Eight-way tie for first with perfect 445 points:
  • Nancy
  • Greg
  • Dan
  • Thomas
  • Jason
  • Paula
  • Jenny
  • Matt
9.  Jen W 443 points
10. Cindy B 442 points

But I know a few of you didn't get all your points this week . . .

Weight loss points, by body fat percentage:
  1. Dan 7%
  2. Alison W 4.6%
  3. Tie for third--Amanda and Jen W 4.2%
  4. Matt 4%
  5. Hubert 3.7%
  6. Eric 3.3%
  7. Tie for seventh Paula and Nancy 3.2%
  8. Kerri 3%
Weight loss will get really competitive from here on out.  It's harder to maintain your lowest weight as you lose, so don't get discouraged.  Hopefully we can catch Dan!

I am also missing points from a few of you from last week. Get them to me today.

In the comment section this week, please post the following:
  1. Total challenge points--double points for all your water this week, up to 226 points
  2. Total points for weight loss--number of pounds lost and if you maintained (or fell below) your lowest weight so far.
  3. Are you feeling any different than you did at the start of the challenge?  How?
  4.  
Remember, this week it is double points for your food log!

 

14 comments:

  1. Amanda H.
    1. 226- finally all the points!
    2. 2 pounds lost, 25 points
    3. I feel so great! I'm finding it easier to eat better and exercise. Pants are getting loose and I'm lovin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason A.
    1. 226
    2. 35, 3lb lost
    3. The biggest difference I notice is not getting worn out as quickly when exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula A.
    1. 226
    2. 35
    3. Wishing there was some way to exercise more in exchange for more sugar. Exercise is getting easier, not as many aches and pains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen W.
    1. 221
    2. 15, lost 1 pound and fell below lowest so far.
    3. clothes are fitting differently :) and i can kneel on my feet longer before they get sore... weird, but i'll take it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt O.
    1. 220
    2. 25
    3. Feeling more energetic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerri B

    1. 223

    2. 15 weight loss pts

    3. My clothes are starting to fit better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eric B

    1. 217

    2. 25

    3. I have more energy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy O

    1. 220

    2. 5 if I stayed the same right?

    3. My sugar demons were working over time this week! I may have indulged them more than once :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greg O

    1. 222

    2. 15

    3. Feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kesa A.

    1. 210

    2. 25

    3. I am determined to have a perfect week this week! I know I can do better, but I am glad for this challenge to keep me going and on track.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. 223
    2. 35 - 3 pounds lost
    3. Feeling great! Way more energy, and my clothes are fitting way better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1. 226 points
    2. 15 points
    3. It's weird to say, but I just feel different in my skin. Better different.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Janie B

    1. 160
    2. 5
    3. Need to step it up this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thomas O.
    1. 226
    2. weight stayed the same, so zero
    3. The challenges is too hard, expect for weekends. There are always way more temptations on the weekends!!! And eating before 8 is still pretty hard to do, but besides that I'm really enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete