Monday, July 15, 2013

Week #6--Taking it on the Road

We are in Idaho, so I apologize for my tardiness.

Post points for the week, including double points for vegetables--total possible 240.

How are you all doing?

Week seven.  Can you believe you've made it?  This week is double points for no sweets (up to six days of the week).  Total points available is 235.

Hang in there.  We're almost done!

10 comments:

  1. Jen W.
    1. 235
    2. 15
    enjoying this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason A.
    1. 240 points
    2. 15 points for weight loss

    Still hanging in there, though I must admit giving in and eating some lower quality fare this week despite keeping the rules. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula A.
    1. 240
    2. 25
    So many treats tempting me this week, that when my sugar day came, I made sure to take care of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dan E.
    1. 240 points
    2. 25 points for weight loss.

    It's getting harder, but tracking my food/calories on the myfitnesspal App makes all the difference. As long as I eat my fruits and vegetables and stay around my daily calorie goal (with exercise), I feel great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda H.
    1. 234
    2. 5 points for maintaining

    This is getting so hard! Thank heavens there's only 2 weeks left haha but I do love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison W.

    1. 223
    2. 25 for weight loss

    Thanks, everyone...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kesa A.

    I am back from Utah, so I am just posting this now!

    1. 183 (I have quit tracking my points--but I am still running and not eating sugar!)

    2. 25 (Lost two lbs.)

    3. Oh, I guess there is no #3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thomas O.

    Sorry this late, I didn't see this on facebook or in an email so I kind of spaced it.
    1. 210
    2. weight stayed the same

    ReplyDelete