Sorry this post is a day late. We just returned from eleven days of travel and family and cousins, and I had no access to a computer yesterday or today as we drove home.
Please forgive me for my tardiness.
I must admit that taking this challenge on the road for eleven days was difficult. And, much to my chagrin, I didn't stay on track like I have been for the past six weeks.
I still got all my exercise done, but . . . Sigh. So much for winning most points. I'm a little discouraged with how easy it was to get off track of my goals, but I have vowed that this last week I will give it all I've got!
Post your weight loss points and challenge points (double points for no sugar) on this post--total available is 235.
This is the last week. Double points for pounds lost and . . . I can't find my sheet that has the points listed on it. Could someone include it in their comments? Thanks. I just found it. Double points for no eating after 8 pm. Total points this last week is 236.
Hang in there. Six more days, people. And for all of you who have posted points every week, I have a special surprise!
Please forgive me for my tardiness.
I must admit that taking this challenge on the road for eleven days was difficult. And, much to my chagrin, I didn't stay on track like I have been for the past six weeks.
I still got all my exercise done, but . . . Sigh. So much for winning most points. I'm a little discouraged with how easy it was to get off track of my goals, but I have vowed that this last week I will give it all I've got!
Post your weight loss points and challenge points (double points for no sugar) on this post--total available is 235.
This is the last week. Double points for pounds lost and . . . I can't find my sheet that has the points listed on it. Could someone include it in their comments? Thanks. I just found it. Double points for no eating after 8 pm. Total points this last week is 236.
Hang in there. Six more days, people. And for all of you who have posted points every week, I have a special surprise!

Amanda H.
ReplyDelete1. 229
2. 5 points for maintaining weight
Can't believe it's already the last week!
Thomas O.
ReplyDelete1. 185
2. 5 points
Jason A.
ReplyDelete1. 235
2. 35
I believe it's double for points lost, and for no eating after 8pm this week.
Thanks, Jason, I just found the notebook buried in my suitcase.
ReplyDeleteJen W.
ReplyDelete1. 235
2. 35
Matt O.
ReplyDelete1. 228
2. 65
Paula A.
ReplyDelete1. 235
2. 15
Dan E.
ReplyDelete1. 235
2. 35
Kesa A.
ReplyDelete1. 197 (This is what I get for not tracking my food)
2. 25 (I still lost 2 lbs!)
3. This is my last chance for perfect points and I am going to do it!!!
Alison W.
ReplyDelete1. 101 (sick...bleh)
2. 5