Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week #8--Final Results



Hey, everyone!  It's finally week eight.

How did you do?

Instead of posting final points in a comment on this post, would you please email me your points for the final week, including double points for pounds lost.

jenny.denton@cox.net

Please also include how many pounds total you lost over the course of the challenge so I can be completely accurate in determining the winner.

If you want, also include any insight you gained over the course of the last two weeks.  What did you learn about yourself?  What are you going to incorporate permanently into your life?  If you took body measurements at the beginning, take them again at the end and let me know how many inches you lost.  If you took before and after pictures, send me those as well.

If you would rather have me keep the answers to these questions private, let me know in your email.  If not, I will post parts on this blog, to let others see what lessons were learned by all of the participants.

I need your final email no later than noon tomorrow so that I can have the results posted on Tuesday!

Don't forget the consolation prizes for those who completed the challenge by submitting their points every week for all eight weeks!

Good luck, and thanks for being part of our challenge for the last eight weeks.  I will miss getting Facebook messages and texts from you every day!

Keep up the good work, and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment