Happy Mother's Day to all of you.
Look for a post tomorrow morning with the standings for the first half of the competition.
Is the challenge getting harder? I find it hardest for weeks 5-7, so I know the hardest phase is yet to come.
The changes in my body seem normal and I forget it's because of all of the healthy habits I've adopted during the challenge. It feels less important to drink all the water or avoid sugar or eat before 8 pm.
Stay strong and motivated! We are halfway done, and you'll be so satisfied if you finish this thing!
Leave your points by 9 pm tonight, and include what was your hardest challenge this week. I'm sure you weren't the only one!
Look for a post tomorrow morning with the standings for the first half of the competition.
Is the challenge getting harder? I find it hardest for weeks 5-7, so I know the hardest phase is yet to come.
The changes in my body seem normal and I forget it's because of all of the healthy habits I've adopted during the challenge. It feels less important to drink all the water or avoid sugar or eat before 8 pm.
Stay strong and motivated! We are halfway done, and you'll be so satisfied if you finish this thing!
Leave your points by 9 pm tonight, and include what was your hardest challenge this week. I'm sure you weren't the only one!

Lindsey - 136 UG!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of myself this week! I was on a cruise, but I was determined to do well since I knew this competition could come down to a matter of points! 210 despite everything! I feel good :) This competition was exactly what I needed to get my behind in gear.
ReplyDelete207 points. 4 words describe the difficulty and disappointment in this week - "half a fruit snack." Handing out fruit snacks to the kids at 9 and I accidentally took a nibble without thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteI would like to clarify that we do not normally give our kids fruit snacks at 9:00 P.M. Haha! :)
DeleteHeidi B. - 210. I think the hardest thing for me this week was the no sweets thing. I had been doing fine for the few weeks before with not even craving sweets, but this week was hard for some reason. Exercise is getting to be less of a challenge (more of a habit), but I need to be better at incorporating fruits and veggies in as healthy snacks rather than cramming in the last serving at 7:45 - that is my goal this week, more healthy snacks.
ReplyDeleteI did it!! 210 Kyra my biggest challenge is not to eat after 8 with these end-of-the-year activities. happy mother's day to all
ReplyDeleteMatt O. 210! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteSarah M.
ReplyDelete200, my biggest challenge is getting exercising in!!
Kesa--82!!!!! Everything but drinking water was hard this week.
ReplyDeleteSusan O. 28
Erica P. 200, biggest challenge not eating after 8.
ReplyDeleteHelen 194. Sweets got to me this week...and I started thinking it is just losing points...but I'm thinking next week instead of telling myself I can't have that, I will say I don't want that... I do want to be healthy. It is so much easier to resist if I don't bring junk into the house (I really buy it for the kids you know.)
ReplyDeleteTaylor O
ReplyDelete210
Not eating sweets was dang hard this week. Actually, it's hard every week haha
Jamie, 193 points. I think it's obvious that posting points by 9 is my biggest challenge :) other than that I have a hard time not wanting to throw in the towel period when I don't see results and know I won't win. How are so many people absolutely perfect? :)
ReplyDeleteUgh. With mother's day we were not home, so now I'm even later reporting. Only 180 points.
ReplyDeleteThomas O.
ReplyDelete155
This week was rough, haha