Sorry I forgot to get this posted earlier today! It's been a crazy week!
Post your points by 9 pm (or whatever--I'll give everyone a break this week since I'm so slow!)
Stay strong. Two more weeks, people.
Post your points by 9 pm (or whatever--I'll give everyone a break this week since I'm so slow!)
Stay strong. Two more weeks, people.
This week was so hard; harder than the cruise! I ended up getting strep throat and not want to exercise. Turns out, though, I am very motivated by money and forced myself to walk forty five minutes. This challenge has definitely created some healthy habits, and my body can feel it! 210!
ReplyDeleteSam B 210
ReplyDeleteHeidi B 210
I might as well call it quits. I am not motivated by money and still love my sweets too much. 160.
ReplyDeleteMaren: 172
ReplyDelete205 points, with our anniversary and all the graduation celebrating I said yes to sugar more than I should....
ReplyDeleteHelen-199
ReplyDeleteSarah M.- 203
ReplyDeleteKesa--35 I am not sure why I am still hanging around...I keep hoping to turn it around and feel like working out and eating better.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! Even accomplishing one of the goals is a victory abd you should feel good about it :)
DeleteThomas O.
ReplyDelete145
I was lazy this week. 150 points. I vow to get full points these last two weeks. Pinky swear!
ReplyDelete210 points for both Sam B and Heidi B.
ReplyDeleteWill repost when Jenny gets around to it. I know she has some stuff going on tonight.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMatt O. 210 for me!
ReplyDelete