So . . .
How did you do?
Hopefully well.
Personally, I was lucky to maintain my weight this week. But I am ready to tackle things full throttle this week.
There are a few people who didn't get their money to me on Saturday, and that's fine. If you're someone who did it all week and forgot to get money to me, still leave your points on this post and get the money to me this week. It's all good.
Good luck, and remember, don't give up! There are prizes for every single finisher!
How did you do?
Hopefully well.
Personally, I was lucky to maintain my weight this week. But I am ready to tackle things full throttle this week.
There are a few people who didn't get their money to me on Saturday, and that's fine. If you're someone who did it all week and forgot to get money to me, still leave your points on this post and get the money to me this week. It's all good.
Good luck, and remember, don't give up! There are prizes for every single finisher!
Jenny D
ReplyDelete210 points. Just barely.
Whew!
210 Wahoo! Did you receive my check?
ReplyDeleteMelissa N
Yes! Thanks!
DeleteWe entered ours on the last blog post but here it is again.
ReplyDeleteSam B - 210
Heidi B. 210
Thomas O.
ReplyDelete207
Matt O. 210 points
ReplyDelete165 darn those cadbury chocolate eggs! thankfully the Easter bunny gave them to another family.
ReplyDeletethis is Kyra by the way
Delete153. Can't seem to give up the sweets.
ReplyDelete153. Can't seem to give up the sweets.
ReplyDeleteTaylor O.
ReplyDelete210!
Helen M 194
ReplyDeleteBill M. 170
maren 207
ReplyDeletejamie.... 195
ReplyDeleteP.S. Sorry I am late, for some reason my comment wouldn't post unless I switched to anonymous....took me a while!
ReplyDeleteGot started a little late! Here are my points for the 1st week: 117
ReplyDeleteSarah Moore
Points for week #2 (Even though it's early, we are going to report our points right now, while we're thinking about it.)
ReplyDeleteSam B. - 210
Heidi B. - 210
Lindsey week 2 - 178
ReplyDeleteMaren: 195
ReplyDelete