How's it going, fellow challengers?
This week flew by, I tell ya what.
Biggest challenges for me this week?
I had to make a double batch of chocolate chip cookies for the kids' school carnival.
Yep. A double batch.
Nope. Not even a taste of the dough.
I thought that would be the biggest challenge of the week, but Saturday night was even harder.
I was cranking on a paper that had to be done before I went to bed, and before I went to bed I had a wedding reception to attend. I thought I'd be done by 6:30. Then I thought 7. Then 7:30. Finally, at 7:45, I grabbed a leftover slice of the kids' Totino's pizza so I wouldn't starve to death, but that meant that I didn't get any yummy gourmet BBQ pizza at the reception. That one was rough.
What price did you pay this week, in the name of the challenge? Leave your answer in the comments.
And remember, this isn't all about winning. It's about finishing and feeling better.

210! I have had a hard time with the veggies thing. There were a few times I find myself scarfing down broccoli at 745 haha
ReplyDelete152 points for week 2. Feeling good about working out 5 times a week.
ReplyDeleteHeidi B. - 210 points. I think the hardest thing for me this week was the day that the kids woke up from their naps before I got my workout in, so I did my workout with kids climbing all over me. At one point I may or may not have accidentally kneed Nathan in the head.
ReplyDeleteKesa 183 Sugar got me this week and I missed Monday's workout and had a terrible eating day, but got back on track and was able to maintain.
ReplyDeleteSusan O. 160
Sam B. - 210
ReplyDeleteHelen -204
ReplyDeleteBill -190
ReplyDeleteMatt O. - 210. The biggest challenge for me this week was no sweets tonight.. I went the same reception as Jenny (my brother's actually) and had already had sweets there. Then tonight I was at a family gathering and there were some delicious cookies that I had to pass on.
ReplyDeleteThomas O.
ReplyDelete190
I had a hard time eating after 8 as usual. Some nights I don't get home till after 8, and I usually up pretty late so that one is the toughest for me.
210- Getting those veggies in is unfortunately not natural for me. I end up scarfing down veggies right before 8 a lot
ReplyDeleteHaha this is so me too. I don't know why it's so hard. It just doesn't come naturally.
Delete210 Whew. Just barely. I had to drink 64 oz. of water after 4 pm because I forgot! Who forgets water???
ReplyDeleteAnd that comment is actually from me . . .
ReplyDelete118...not doing so hot!!! I will do better next week!!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah Moore
Erica P. 192
ReplyDeleteHardest part of this week was I had dress rehearsals for my school's musical that went til 9 every night. They fed us dinner before 8 so that was fine but they also gave us lots of delicious sweets and treats and I had to pass on that...but I stayed strong! Next week I'm shooting for 210 though. I need to do better...
I did just about everything wrong this week. Really. And I am late reporting, due to the big family party I just hosted. Tomorrow is a new day. 120.
ReplyDelete195 this week, and my biggest problem seems to be posting from a mobile device! Just doesn't want to work. Jamie
ReplyDeleteSo I'm headed or on a cruise today, So I'm reporting my points now. 210! This week may be bad though. I'm going to try my best!
ReplyDelete